[ixp1200] SA interrupt

Arthur Berkovitch arthur at comgates.co.il
Sun Mar 23 07:32:09 EST 2003

Hi,
I do exactly as you described with uEng_intConnect, but with VxWorks and
without MicroACE. It works fine!
I looked at the ixasdk2.0
/opt/ixasdk/src/microace/commom/wbench/Inlude/ueng.h and found there the
declaration for uEng_intConnect.
Please let me know about your progress because. I consider moving to
MicroACE and Linux and the SA (or XScale) to ME communication is an issue in
our application.