[ixp1200] l3fwdr

Yong Liu yongliu at ee.tamu.edu
Fri May 2 17:32:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

Now the L3forward and the count example is working on enp-2505.

I use only 100Mbps switch/hub and 100Mbps ethernet card, i.e. no 10Mbps.
And I find it is not enough. Schuetze, Joel D has sent a patch to me.
After I apply the patch the examples work fine.

Do you have the patch?
It includes board.h, config_1.cpp, and Steps.doc, three files. The Steps.doc
gives detailed instructions.

If you want I can mail it to you.