[ixp1200] problem of enp2505 driver on dell optiplex gx260

Scott Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri May 2 18:03:11 EDT 2003

To unsubscribe to the list, send a plain ASCII message (no HTML,
no MIME, and no multipart) to majordomo at cs.princeton.edu with the
message body:

unsubscribe ixp1200

The subject line is ignored and may be blank.

Scott