[ixp1200] IXP4XX datasheets/developers manual

Jimmy Brian Christanthio jimmy at soft-v.com
Mon May 5 22:43:46 EDT 2003

http://www.intel.com/design/network/products/npfamily/index.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ixp1200 at CS.Princeton.EDU
[mailto:owner-ixp1200 at CS.Princeton.EDU] On Behalf Of Vijay Lakamraju
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 1:46 AM
To: ixp1200 at CS.Princeton.EDU
Subject: [ixp1200] IXP4XX datasheets/developers manual

Hi,
  I was wondering if anyone have access to the
IXP4XX processor datasheets and the developers manual.
I know this request might not be the most appropriate
for this mailing list but just thot I would try.
I have tried contacting the Intel tech support for this
but it was in vain.

Thanks for any help,
Vijay
--
Post-Doctoral Research Associate,
Architecture & Real-time Systems (ARTS) Lab,