[ixp1200] IXP4XX datasheets/developers manual

Vijay Lakamraju vlakamra at ecs.umass.edu
Tue May 6 09:35:25 EDT 2003

maybe I wasnt able to discern properly the location of the
IXP4XX datasheets. But all that I had found earlier was a
white paper on the IXP425.

Well, what I am hoping to get from the datasheets are real
power dissipation numbers. While the product brief just
simply says "1.0 to 1.5 Watt typical", I was wondering what
would be the dissipation if the XScale or the whole chip
was clocked slower. Moreover, is there a way to clock gate
or switch off any of the Ethernet NPEs?

Any info on this would be helpful.
Thanks
Vijay