[ixp1200] RE: Howto make the GCC big-endian toolchain for IXP2400/Linux (AR M XS cale core)

David Mentre Mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com
Wed May 14 11:02:57 EDT 2003

> From: David Mentre [mailto:Mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com]

> You'll find below the build procedure we have used to make a
> gcc big endian
> cross toolchain for Intel IXP2400 which contains an ARM
> XScale core. I think
> this procedure is valid for any ARM target.

I have put the howto on the web at following URL:
http://www.linux-france.org/~dmentre/doc/en/

Please note that is seems that this toolchain is still not able to produce
dynamically linked binaries. YMMV.

Best regards,
david
--
David Mentré <mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com> - Research engineer
Mitsubishi Electric ITE-TCL / European Telecommunication Research Laboratory

Phone: +33 2 23 45 58 29 / Fax: +33 2 23 45 58 59
http://www.mitsubishi-electric-itce.fr