[ixp1200] IXP2400/Linux routing sample

Mirko Benz benz at mephisto.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri May 23 05:02:22 EDT 2003

Hello,

We are using an IXDP2400 with a Gigabit module.
So far we managed to set up a cross compiler, get Linux running
and explored small sample programs on the hardware.

Unfortunately the Linux support of the SDK is still incomplete.

We are facing problems with the Linux Gigabit interface driver
(does not find the board during boot up).

On the other hand, the initialization part for the routing application
is for VxWorks only...

Has anyone managed to get the routing application running?
Help/comments are very much appreciated.

Regards,
Mirko