[ixp1200] Question on uEngine C compiler

Shyamal Pandya shyamalpandya at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 16:08:03 EDT 2003

That is because there are a total of 64 sram xfer registers, so each of the
four contexts of a microengine gets 16 locally addressable xfer regs, out of
which 8 are read and 8 are for write.

Maybe you should use global addressing for your xfer registers, which will
give you access to more than 8 read xfer registers. Of course will mean you
can access fewer local registers.

--
Shyamal Pandya

Arizona State University