[ixp1200] How to signal from Pentium to IXP EB?

조준우 jwc at core.kaist.ac.kr
Mon Oct 13 02:10:41 EDT 2003

Hello.

I use IXP1200 EB attached(on PCI slot) to Pentium PC.

How can I signal Pentium PC to MICROENGINE in IXP EB?

I searched VERA code to find the method. But I failed until now.

Is there a good method? Like using some register or using interrupt?

I think "polling" method now. Namely, writing to SDRAM or SRAM region

and check that region continually.

But I think that interrupt is more polished method. ^^

Anyway plz give me answer.

Peformance is most important for my application.

Thanks