[ixp1200] Accessing logical interface information.

Øyvind Hvamstad oyvindh at ifi.uio.no
Tue Oct 21 10:23:54 EDT 2003

Hi, I'm using the ENP-2505

1. Is it possible to get the interface configuration from microcode,
such as the ip address given in the ixsys.config?

2. In the StrongARM code, do I have to use crosscalls to get this
information from the ingressACE, or is there another way? If no other
way, is there an example I could look at on how to use the crosscall?

3. I saw in an ealier post, that the mac addr was in the Physical
Address Register, I'm unable to find this in my manuals. Could someone
guide me there?
--
Øyvind Hvamstad <oyvindh at ifi.uio.no>