[ixp1200] ME-ME Ring

Christopher S Hall chrish at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Oct 21 17:08:44 EDT 2003

I'm trying to write code that passes packets between microengines hopefully
using ucode macros provided by the SDK.  Right now, I have the Ingress ace
running on ME's 0 and 1 (1 Gigabit port), Intermediate processing code on
ME's 2, 3, 4, and the Egress ace running on ME 5.  I need to pass packets from
ME's 0,1 to ME's 2,3,4 (The egress side isn't to important right now).  The
DL_MESink macro seems to queue the packets up, but I'm unsure how to dequeue
the packets at the other end.  Can the ME-ME rings provided by the SDK be used
for this, and, if so, how are packets dequeued?

Thanks, Chris