[ixp1200] Help needed

sharmila radhakrishnan shar_mila2002in at yahoo.co.in
Fri Feb 13 02:26:57 EST 2004

Hello All,
  How to pass exceptional packets from the microengine to the StrongArm.Can I use SDRAM & SRAM as we would do for communication between microengines?Since the address space for StrongArm & Microengines are different do I need to do the address translation myself?I would be very thankful if you'll could help me out with this.
  I have one more doubt.Is it necessary to follow the ACE programming framework for developing applications to download the code on to the IXP1200 kit and make the code run?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Sharmila

Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.