[ixp1200] File info from nfs?

David Mentre Mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com
Fri Feb 13 03:32:56 EST 2004

Hello,

> From: Øyvind Hvamstad [mailto:oyvindh at ifi.uio.no]

> I'm writing a program, where I need the sizes of files. In
> linux I would
> call the function stat() to fetch this information. What
> function would
> I call on the strongARM?

Without detailed explanation from your side (which platform, which OS, ...),
I can only guess.

If you are using the software framework provided by Intel in IXP1200, you
have the choice between Linux and VxWorks. If it is Linux, use your standard
stat() syscall. Otherwise (VxWorks or bare-bone code on the processor), you
are on your own.

Yours,
d.
--
David Mentré <mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com> - Research engineer (Ph.D.)
Mitsubishi Electric ITE-TCL / European Telecommunication Research Lab