[ixp1200] need some header files

Johnson, Erik J erik.j.johnson at intel.com
Mon Mar 15 11:48:09 EST 2004

ixp.h should be in ixp1200\uEngineC\include.
I don't know of a CSR.h or buffer.h in the IXA SDK 2.0.  However, files
with the same name are included with the IXP1200 Programming book
CD-ROM.  CSR.h is in the Common\ directory and buffer.h is in many of
the ChapterXX\ directories.  I'll send these separate to you.

erik

Erik J. Johnson
Intel Research & Development
erik.j.johnson at intel.com