[ixp1200] Reading data from sdram

Mohammad Shorfuzzaman szaman at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 5 17:41:30 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am experimenting with uC_lab1 project from the SDK. When a packet is copied
from the rfifo to the sdram, I want to read that packet data from the sdram
address to sdram read register. Since a single sdram address contains 64 bit
data and an sdram read register is 32 bit, how can I read the whole 64 bit data
to sdram registers?

I tried using this intrinsic:

void sdram_read(__declspec(sdram_read_reg) void *data, volatile void __declspec
(sdram) * address, unsigned int count, queue_t queue, sync_t sync);

I can't understand how to declare the "data" parameter as the reference says
it's a structure.

Please help.

Thanks,
-Shorfuzzaman