[ixp1200] Problem booting the IXP1200 in "BootMgr" prompt

Mohammad Shorfuzzaman szaman at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon May 10 18:08:31 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I am facing problem booting the IXP1200 evaluation board in "BootMgr" prompt.
When I power up the IXP board, following message comes in the terminal:
" Press space bar to stop auto-boot...
  2
"
I press space bar several times within this countdown, but "BootMgr" deos not
come, it goes to the default OS "cygmon".

Actually, at the beginning this countdown value was 15 and that time I was able
to boot the box in "BootMgr" prompt. Then I changed the countdown value to 2
and the default OS to "cygmon". But now I can't stop the auto-boot.

Could any body please help me how can I get "BootMgr" prompt or how can I
change countdown value (without going to "BootMgr").

Thanks,
--
Shorfuzzzaman