[ixp1200] compile error

Vijay Ramamurthi vramamur at wasabi.eas.asu.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:20:55 EST 2004

The IXP1200 does not support multiplication.
There are data plane libraries which implement the
__mul_32 function. The compiler maps any multiplication operation to
__mul_32. You have to include them in your source code(rather compile them
with the list file)
I am not sure about the name of the file, can intrinsic.c  or rtl.c.

Vijay