[ixp1200] URGENT !!........transmit..

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:10:20 EST 2004

Hi,
so how was everyone's diwali.....back to work...
till now i was tring to modify example code of chapter06 and was adding the processing steps i needed...the program worked fine as per the requirement ....just the transmit part has to be included...

1.....
...now i was adding the transmit.c code of chapter09 and assign it to ME5  alonwith this but wasn't successful.....

2....

then i tried to change the receive.c of chapter09 as per my requirements (processing part was changed....instead of bridging..i have added a code to search a data structure)...but when i build the project and view the thread specific code windows, to add the break-points, seen tht tha code didn't changed as expected....after debugging the code was that of the brigding example...but when i stop debugging...i saw tht receive.c was modified as per my requirement....

3...

then i tried to create a new project...inserted the complier files , programmed the ready bus sequencer...as was programmed in the chapter06 example....but the counter which has to b incremented as packets arrived...didn't get incremented...

And i'm not able to assign a data stream to a particular port...i have not included any script file....do i have to do anything else....i guess there is some problem with the MAC....or m i missing some steps....

Hope any one can surely help me out...
Thanxs in advance...
regards,
Nitin