[ixp1200] Regarding IXP 1200 installation

Nitin makhija_nitin at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 12 19:28:58 EST 2005

are you using embedded Liniu or vxworks??
  if u r using Vxworks:
  then first thing check whether u r able to select the boot-OS via COM port or not
  -Nitin

mradha <mradha at myway.com> wrote:

Hi,
I am installing the ixp 1200(ENP 2505) board with a windows NT 4.0 host system, i am working with IXA SDK 2.0 in simulation, but hardware is not accessed, If anyone know, please send me to,how to access the hardware, and further processing
Thanks&Regards,
Radha