[ixp1200] Error: rpccore backend client Timed out

mahin jeyachandran mahin.jey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:51:07 EST 2005

Hi,
I am new to VxWorks and Tornado..
I am using tornado2.2.1..

I started to tools--> target server --> configure

I set in "Back End" as wdbserial
and "Core files and symbols" as File -->
C:\Tornado2.2\target\config\ixp1200eb\vxWorks.sym

when I click Launch I the following

tgtsvr (TestTarget at HostMachine): Fri Feb 04 16:40:27 2005
    Checking License ...OK
    Connecting to target agent... succeeded.
    Attaching C++ interface... succeeded.
    Attaching elf OMF reader for ARM CPU family... succeeded.

    Error: rpccore backend client Timed out

Can someone familiar with this error help me with this... I need to
know why I get the error "Error: rpccore backend client Timed out"

Thanks a lot.
Mahin.