[ixp1200] IXASL driver not running

Malathi Panyam malathipanyam at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 11:59:49 EST 2005

Hi,
  I am using Cygwin on Windows 2000 host machine. And when I run any program on the target Hyperterminal, it gives the "unresolved symbol error". Can anyone guide me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks
Malathi

Malathi Panyam <malathipanyam at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to run the simple count application on hardware, I was able to mount the files but when I tried to start the application I am getting the following error,

ixasl.o: unresolved symbol get_virtual_mem_map
library aces require ixasl driver.
ixasl driver does not appear to be running.
ixconfig: Resource Manager intialization failed
Wed Dec 31 20:07:34 1969
rmlib.c, line 80: open failed: errno 2

Can anybody tell me why this is happening?

thanx,
malathi

tabrez rajani wrote:
Hello Everybody,

Can anybody tell me how to find the packet receipt
rate using microengine C.Basically I need to know if
there are any time related functions (such as
gettimeofday) etc that I can use in order to find the
rate at which the processor is receiving packets.Also
i need to record the timestamp for the latest packet
from a particular IP address.

Any feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tabrez.