[ixp1200] Error: rpccore backend client Timed out

mahin jeyachandran mahin.jey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:13:26 EST 2005

Hi shorfuzzaman,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not using kit. I am using ENP2505 board that hosts the IXP1200 processor.
this board is attached to the PCI slot of my computer.
I am new and I am trying to install this board and connect to target agent...

How can I set the Ip address for the board.... as in the boot manager
I do not find any option for setiing the Ip address..
some one please help me with this..

Thanks a lot for your help and consideration.
Regards,
Mahin.