[ixp1200] Hw Debugging...+ Core Programming??

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Thu Jan 13 01:54:05 EST 2005

Hellow...

i'm facing a problem while connecting to the Target,
1..Target is downloading VxWorks image correctly frm host...as seen from Ftp server log console.
2..Com port is running correctly.
3..able to launch target server from Tornado..

Problem:... Not able to run any Code in Hardware debugging mode...
Error:....it's giving error while opening connection.

can anybody have some idea why such a thing is happening....

also i have to start wd. StrongARM programming, so can anyone tell me any hints, or doc. or example code which can help me.....i wd. b really gr8ful....

even small hints can b useful...

looking fwd. for replies..

Regards,
Nitin Makhija