[ixp1200] Re: IXP1200 software installation

Ricardo Camarena Ramos camarena at itesm.mx
Mon Jan 10 15:30:17 EST 2005

Hi, I know Intel don't expect to carry further enhancements on IXP 1200
family, maybe that's why you don´t find the SDK. However you can get
from the companion CD of this book:

JOHNSON, Eric. Et. Al. IXP 1200 Programming. Intel Press.

About the installation of the environment I think you will have a little
headache, but don't give up. I have collected some files that can be
useful for you, Please look at:

http://webdiee.cem.itesm.mx/web2/comunicaciones/proyectos/intel.htm#instalacion

The page is in spanish bout the majority of documents are in english.

I also prepared a log when performed the installation, can be found at:

http://webdiee.cem.itesm.mx/web2/comunicaciones/proyectos/IXP1200/LNX
2004-09 Installation log for Brivadeli card IXP1200 V3.txt

Hope this helps.