[ixp1200] Migration of IXP12XX to IXP2XXX

David Mentre Mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com
Mon Jun 13 02:58:33 EDT 2005

Hello Wong,

We have not migrated an application but decided to rewrote it completely
from scratch. While the assembler is pretty similar, Intel has made a number
of architectural enhancements and to exploit them it is needed to rethink
one's application. YMMV.

We are not using Intel micro-blocks (except for reception and transmission
blocks).

Yours,
d.
--
David MENTRE <mentre at tcl.ite.mee.com> - Research engineer (Ph.D.)
Mitsubishi Electric ITE-TCL / European Telecommunication Research Lab