[chuck-dev] Asio Build and "Debug Assertion Failed" Error.

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Jun 23 07:33:26 EDT 2007

Hi Philippe!

Thanks for the noting this - there is indeed a problem when compiling
ChucK using VS2005, apparently, Microsoft saw it fit to alter the
behavior of STL vectors.  We'll have a fix in CVS soon!

Best,
Ge!