[chuck-users] Is there any "Community" repositories yet?

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:32:06 EST 2006

On 1/19/06, Adam Tindale <adamtindale at hotmail.com> wrote:
> You should post them on the WIKI in the ChucK Progams section.

And when I get to the upload page, it says that it is disabled.

> http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK_Programs
>
> There are other examples of ChucK programs there. We are probably
> going to clean this up a bit. I have been doing a bit of work to make
> the WIKI a bit more useful and clean. I am certainly interested in
> your patches and hopefully they will give the wiki a bit more traffic
> so we can all post our stuff there.

I don't think it is a "probably", it has to be fixed, as the things
that are posted there are nothing but gibberish. It looks like this is
one of the few "forums" (for lack of a better name) that is being
hosted by this WIKI, so it might be that there is little resources for
the administration of the software. Are there any restrictions as to
who can access and update things? I would be more than happy to help
out in getting some things fixed and additional things added. Do they
have a policy about non-students getting access?

Thanks,

Mike

> --art

Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!