[chuck-users] miniAudicle-0.1.3.0 crash report

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jul 19 09:34:34 EDT 2006

(redirected from [chuck])

message from Ollie:
---

Hi Spencer,

miniAudicle looks great but freezes when I try to start my
Sequencer.ck script (which works fine on the command line). You can
get the script from blackholeprojector.com/Sequencer.ck

Ollie