[chuck-users] [chuck] miniAudicle-0.1.3.3 release (mac + linux + win)

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 15:11:37 EDT 2006

Spencer Salazar wrote:

> The "imaginary" build-gtk directory refers to whichever directory in
> the wxWidgets source tree you ran "configure" in.  I think in the
> wxGTK installation instructions it recommends configuring/building in
> a separate directory called "build-gtk".

Ok, thanks for that explanation. I installed (as I normally do) wx from
debian, and that should normally be enough...

> If you didnt do this, you
> can probably just cd to "contrib/src/stc" in the root directory of
> the wxWidgets source and "make; make install" there.

I don't have that directory anywhere...

> An immediate solution I can propose is to
> build the non-unicode version of wxWidgets and compile against that.

I think (also reading Tyler's reply) that building wx from source might
fix the problem, although it doesn't seem logical to me that Unicode and
sound should be this closely related (but then again, you never know...).

But as I'm getting a new/used T41 Monday, I'll wait with further
hand-compilation until that's up and running. Will report back how
miniAudicle works on that box then...

Thanks again for your reply and for making miniAudicle available for Linux.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quartet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk