[chuck-users] stereo ugens yet once more

Imre Kéri sharp732 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:50:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I once modified the code so it is handling stereo ugens correctly (and
this was really a working solution). If I remember correctly, the
sub-ugens are just there to connect ugens to the left and right
channel of a stereo ugen. I modified the tick function of a stereo
ugen so that it works with sample data for multiple channels. Thus, in
my code for mono ugens everything is as before, but for stereo ugens
the tick() function is called with a different argument format.

If you are interested I can send you the source code or explain it at
more detail, but unfortunately now I don't have acces to this source
code, I can send you it only next week on Thursday.

   Imre