[chuck-users] Music created from a chuck example

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:14:15 EST 2007

Well, I guess it's a big difference also, that PD doesn't just run on
a Mac. So if your code is Mac-specific, that's could be a huge pain.
But I hope that the port is really happening as you suggest.

I get a little frustrated when people write Mac-only stuff, as I don't
see ever affording a mac in the near future. I realize many have
access to them or just consider them the natural platform for
artistic/musical software. But it's not very accessible for people
with low incomes I think.

~David