[chuck-users] Quick Joystick Question

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:21:49 EDT 2008

2008/7/11 <ssalazar at cs.princeton.edu>:

> I don't recall ever hearing about using six joystick axes in chuck, but it
> should work, assuming that it is USB HID compliant joystick.  Should you
> find that it doesn't work, please let me know, as that would be a bug :)

Spencer, do you know what the protocol's max is there? I'm thinking on and
off about building my own joystick device speciffically for in the future. A
low max would rule out integrating a small mixer-like interface, that
wouldn't be a huge deal as mixer-like interfaces are generally available but
it would be nice to know it ahead of time. I couldn't quicly find it in the
offical HID specs, it wasn't so clear to me where to look.