[chuck-users] help understanding lisa

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Wed Nov 5 19:39:30 EST 2008

er, i coded valueAt() quite some time ago and have been using it for
a while, but i confess i'm not sure it made it into the last release
(my fault!). i can't check it into cvs at the moment because i have a
mess of other stuff in LiSa (multichannel LiSa) that doesn't work
properly yet, but if i can't get that cleaned up soon, i'll revert
and get valueAt checked in. sorry about this!

dan