[chuck-users] Electronic ChucK

inventor-66 at comcast.net inventor-66 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 18:15:49 EDT 2008

I threw together a quick starter web page with a somewhat funny introduction.  It has links to the Eagle CAD files so you can download them and check them out.  So far there is only the Power and ADC microphone interface.  Here is the link:

http://www.freedomodds.com/music/echuck/index.html

I think that perhaps the next most important module for me to create is a computer interface module.  Please let me know what other things you would like to see on the page or created next.  Also if you would like to contribute in some way, tell me that as well.  Cheers!

Les
(Inventor)