[chuck-users] Laptop Battle

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 13:37:18 EST 2009

Oh, yes, I forgot about that one I call "Kassen's Phasor".  I actually
recoded it and used it in this year's Laptop Battle.  What I did was
write a "popG()" routine that calls an event everytime I quickly extend
my hand toward the audience and then quickly retract it.  This had the
effect of seeming like I was launching "phasors" out of my hand at the
audience.  Now that you mention it, Hans, I could adopt the same effect
to make the sound of ripping a hole in the fabric of space-time!  Maybe
filter and reverb it too.  Thanks for the idea!

Les