[chuck-users] chuck shell...

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Wed Sep 9 14:28:52 EDT 2009

> Some of these steps may be optional but this way it works for me.

Right, I decided that looking up the Moog's sweep rate was optional
and just skipped straight to the next drink.

Anyway, being on OSX, I just compiled it without any external
libraries and (after you mentioned the widgets) made sure to test the
MAUI, and the gauge and everything works just fine. This inspires me
to try (and fail) building my own ugen.

I don't believe in D# minor--I wanted the mini to test my
expanding/contracting microtonal scales.

> BTW, try highlighting some text in the mini and hitting ctrl+D, I
> don't think that's documented but it's cool.

Oh cool, I made sure to highlight important text to get the full
effect. brb pouring another drink.

Andrew