[chuck-users] Is ChucK still developped ?

Brutus Gates brutusgates at gmail.com
Thu May 6 00:09:59 EDT 2010

I would also like to say that I think ChucK is amazing and original
as... well you know.

I hope that you guys eventually get around to doing Spacialization
like AudioTwist (aka AudioScape) in pd...

pd sucks btw... hate it...

I think all the different faces stuff is ok... but being able to
interface with OpenGL would be awesome... and the spacialization....
please do something with like AudioTwist... please...