[chuck-users] interval keyboard

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:11:48 EDT 2011

Yes, the Samchillian is what I saw before.  Thank you, Kas.

If it is not too much trouble, I would appeciate seeing what you came
up with.  My end goal was an interface for the iPad, which I achieved
with a ChucK script and a Control OSC template

https://github.com/heuermh/lick/blob/bf2b6f9a265c5eb0a789a49a99461ba2838ded4c/examples/intervalControlOsc.ck

I can't say I like touch interfaces very much though, I greatly prefer
the keyboard one.

   michael