[chuck-users] is there a way of doing "callbacks" ( i.e. passing function as argument to be called later ) ?

henrique matias hems.inlet at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:27:40 EDT 2012

Man, long time i didn't get that excited with programming stuff ( this year
i'll make 15 years of programming ) - like programming shit instead of
sleeping, the day my boss/coworkers start to find my late posts in the
chuck list i'll be probably fired! HAHA

Hopefully i'll be able to do some push requests to the project in this year
( i have some unfinished projects in the priority + dayjob ).

Completely changing the direction of the conversation, i know some
instituions sometimes give sponsor$hip for a period of development in open
source software, did anybody from chuck team tried that ?

happy chucking