[chuck-users] 1.3.1 not happy with my jack (64-bit)

Mon Sep 10 16:30:37 EDT 2012

On 09/10/2012 06:13 AM, Kassen wrote:
> Now we just need to hope that call is available in the same form for
> all editions of Jack ;-)

All jacks are api compatible AFAIK... if not it is a bug...

I agree that chuck should complain at least, and not fail silently. It
might depend on how rt-audio handles this (maybe there is an error
return being ignored?)

-- Fernando