[chuck-users] Minor bug when saving an example with "save as."

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sun Oct 27 22:22:40 EDT 2013

Thanks Steve -- thats usually how miniAudicle document saving works, but
there is an internal flag that is set for the built-in examples to disallow
users from modifying them within miniAudicle, unless they are saved to a
different location first. Looks like there are situations where this flag
isn't properly unset even after doing a Save As.

spencer