[chuck-users] chuck --loop not working on windows

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 24 02:27:28 EST 2015

Hey Rich,

Thanks for looking into this and narrowing it down a bit- I can probably
check the diff between 1.2.1.3 and the current version to see what might
have introduced this problem. Lately ChucK development has switched into a
higher gear, so its an unfortunate side-effect that as some parts march
forward, other less popular features can fall behind.

Once I figure out whats going wrong here, be ready for some beta builds to
test out!

spencer

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Rich Caloggero <rjc at mit.edu> wrote:

>   Sorry to keep adding to this, but the latest version does work
> correctly on Windows when adding schreds with Machine.add(); you just can’t
> do it with command-line options! Seems very strange to me!
>
> Does anyone besides me cChucK on windows!  DOes anyone have any idea,
> however implausible, what might be causing this problem?

Spencer Salazar
Doctoral Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Stanford University

spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
+1 831.277.4654
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~spencer/