[chuck] Langage syntax

Philip Davidson philipd at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Oct 5 10:03:00 EDT 2004

Please post your questions / problem code here or to the wiki - We can
look
at what problems exist ( either in language or in documentation ) to
make these issues clearer for all involved.

We do have a serious documentation revision planned once the current
development
cycle lets up, at the moment we are just keeping things in sync with
language features.