AW: [ixp1200] SDK 2 ACE sample simulation

Abhijeet Joglekar abhijeet at cs.utah.edu
Thu Apr 11 03:57:35 EDT 2002

> For this reason, the ACE samples were extensively QA'ed on hardware
> only.

> Uday

 Uday,

Since the ACE samples were tested extensively on hardware, I was
wondering if the documentation includes the performance numbers for
SlowIngress/FastIngress code with maybe L3 forwarding. (or NAT or
just plain bridging)

Or if it is present in the documentation, can you point me to it?

Since ACE includes source code, I can always pick up the Slow Ingress
files and put it in my application and measure it. Not so easy, if my
application is not written to the ACE framework, but _doable_.

But just wondering if it is already done for some sample ACE
configurations.

 Thanks.
	- Abhijeet