No subject

ravi modgekar ravilm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 05:26:04 EDT 2002

Hi,
    I am trying to run the Diagnostics code on ixbus
given by Intel.MY hardware has got an IXF1002 and I
want to make sure that I dont have any problems with
the IXbus.
    For this I complied the code provided by Intel and
tried to run it on Cygmon.I have several issues with
the code.
1) when I run the test I can see the transmit code
working(transmitfp.uc file) also I am able to read the
FRDY1/2 bits set in the RCV_RDY_CNT register,which
indicates that the data is available at the MAC ports
0/1 of the IXF1002.
2)But I observed that the receive scheduler never
issues any receive requests.It always executes upto
the Small_loop# loop in the rcvschedfp.uc file.
  Now I want to know whether the receive scheduler
implemented in the rcvschedfp.uc really works.IF not
what all changes do I need to make.
The code no where mentions the values of the
XMIT_RDY_CNTL and the RDYBUS_SYNCH_COUNT_DEFAULT.
  Also its not clear which fast port mode is being
used (explicit/single thread).

  Any INTEL GUYS outthere ...help me out.

Thanks