[ixp1200] rcv_rdy_lo with workbench vs without

Abhijeet Joglekar abhijeet at cs.utah.edu
Tue Aug 6 21:06:10 EDT 2002

Michael,

One of the possible problems (I faced this one) could be that the IXBus is
not been initialised properly in the workbench mode.

In the workbench mode, the rs_udebug app which is run by the startup
scripts does the board initialisation. There is a file called
config_1200.cpp in SA1_CoreLibs/app_1200 directory. I had the wrong
version of this file which was initialising the IX bus wrongly.

Basically for the Enp2505, this file should hard-wire the IX bus to be
used in 64 bit mode. Look below....

****************
#if 1 /* gerry enp-2505 is not 32Bit split bus */
<     printf("ConfigureFBusInterface: 64Bit IXbus.\n");
<     fb_width = BUS_WIDTH_64;
< #else
<     printf("ConfigureFBusInterface: using sysBoardIDGet() to determine
32/64bi
t IXbus.\n");
539d533
< #endif

If you dont have something like this in that file, then in all
probability you need to get the correct version of this file.

Hope this helps.

	- Abhijeet