[ixp1200] Problem updating flash

Scott C. Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 30 14:12:27 EDT 2002

Hi Magesh,

Yes, the assert was simply a sanity check based on the fact that
my machine only had 128 MB of memory.  I should probably remove it.
If you have 256 MB of memory, you may safely increase the assert
test and recompile.

Scott