[ixp1200] Question on enp-2505

Feng Tang ftan413 at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon May 26 22:48:53 EDT 2003

Hello, Yong Liu,

I don't understand what you said, " if the modules can be loaded, you can
check the config files, eg. if you have multiple ethernet interface, you
should change the eth value".

I think I have loaded modules. And what I should I check?

I tried to do this way. I check the network configuation. It said I still
got only one ethnet in my system, which is eth0. This is my network card.
But there is no other new ethernet interface. Do you think if I run the
boot_bv, the system should increase some new ethernet interface as well?

best,
feng