[ixp1200] Core programming...

nitin makhija makhija_nitin at rediffmail.com
Thu Jan 27 04:07:39 EST 2005

Hi,
i' ve read the source, destination IP and source, destination Port frm the incoming packets....haven't tried to read the protocol field...wht exact problem u r facing just let me know tht. becoz as far as i guessed to won't make any difference to fetch any of teh hearder field....
u just look at the bridging example code where they have extracted MAC addresses....it wd. b same..

and currently i'm facing problem to get any info. regarding core processor prog.; if u have any hint do let me know...

regards,
Nitin